Breakfast and Lunch Menu (Menu is subject to change)
- Offered Daily: 1%, skim and chocolate skim milk
- Breakfast: Fruit, fruit juice, toast, cold cereal
- Lunch: Salad bar and assorted fruit
1. Banana muffin. Cheese pizza, mixed veggies, roasted potatoes, fruit.
4. Breakfast hotdish. Turkey/ham subs, roasted peas, steamed carrots, chips, fruit.
5. French toast. Tator tot hotdish, steamed cauliflower, corn, cheese stick, fruit.
6. Cocoa Wheats. Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, black beans, red peppers, fruit.
7. Breakfast bowl. Chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes, green beans, dinner roll, fruit.
8. Cinnamon roll. Lasagna cheese rollup, steamed broccoli, garlic bread, fruit.
11. Scrambled eggs, sausage. Chicken & rice soup, roasted cauliflower, peas, fruit.
12. Chocolate rice. Pulled pork BBQ, baked beans, coleslaw, fruit.
13. Blizzard – Distance Learning
14. Blizzard – Distance Learning
19. Sausage/egg/cheese biscuit. Corn dogs, potato wedges, carrots, fruit.
20. Oatmeal. Baked potato bar, cheese sticks, Brussel sprouts, mac & cheese, fruit.
21. Long John, Spaghetti, corn, broccoli, garlic bread, fruit.
22. Breakfast hotdish. Hot dogs, curly fries, mixed veggies, fruit.
25. Banana muffin. French toast, sausage, hash browns, fruit
26. Pancake. Sloppy Joes, carrots, FF, fruit.
27. Breakfast bowl. French bread pizza, corn, roasted potatoes, fruit.
28. Cinnamon roll. Taco in a bag, celery, black beans fiesta and fruit.
29: Scrambled eggs & sausage. Knoephla soup, baby baked potatoes, broccoli, cheese stick. fruit.
2. Biscuit & gravy. Chinese chicken, rice, stir fry veggies, fruit.
3. Waffles. Pulled Beef BBQ, baked beans, coleslaw, chips, fruit.
4. Breakfast pizza. Chicken nachos, hashbrowns, corn, fruit.
5. Long John. Pork fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, dinner roll, fruit.
6. Cocoa Wheats. Chicken strips, FF, broccoli, fruit.
9. Banana muffin. Meatball subs, black bean dip, carrots, chips, fruit.
10. Breakfast hotdish. Sweet & sassy chicken on a bun, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, fruit.
11. French toast. Hamburger on a bun, tator tots, roasted cauliflower, fruit.
12. Oatmeal. BBQ chicken, scalloped potatoes, green beans, bread stick, fruit.
13. Cinnamon roll. Turkey/ham subs, celery, carrots, chips, fruit.
16. Breakfast bowl. Chicken salad wrap, roasted potatoes, green beans, fruit.
17. Sausage/egg/cheese biscuit. Lasagna, roasted broccoli, carrots, fruit.
18. Pancakes. Hard/soft tacos, Spanish rice, black bean fiesta, fruit.
19. Chocolate chip muffin. Beef dip sandwich, potato wedges, Brussel sprouts.
20. Long John. Pizza, corn, fruit.
23rd to 27th: Cooks Choice
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights
regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any
program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information
(e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency
(State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have
speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint
Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any
USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information
requested in the form.
To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter
to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.