Rolette High School
Prom 2019 Guest Approval Form
If your date does not attend this school, this form must be turned in at least 7 days prior to prom.
Rolette High School Student Name:
Name of Guest:
Guest’s age as of April 1, 2019 (include birthdate):
Guest’s Current address:
Guest’s Current Phone Number:
School Guest attends/attended:
If graduated, what year:
- Any person age 21 or older is NOT ALLOWED to attend Rolette High School Prom
- Please dress appropriately for the prom. The prom is a formal event.
- Breathalyzer may be administered.
- No drugs, tobacco, or alcohol will be tolerated.
- No outside bottles of pop or water.
- After grand march, no one is allowed out of the building unless escorted by a chaperone.
- If you’re going to the post prom party, you need to be at prom the entire time. You can bring clothes to change into and leave with the chaperone.
Signature of Principal: