Click here (Post Prom Party consent form)
Rolette High School
Prom 2021 Guest Approval Form
If your date does not attend this school, this form must be turned in at least 7 days prior to prom.
Rolette High School Student Name:
Name of Guest:
Guest’s age as of May 1, 2021 (include birthdate):
Guest’s Current address:
Guest’s Current Phone Number:
School Guest attends/attended:
If graduated, what year:
- Any person age 21 or older is NOT ALLOWED to attend Rolette High School Prom
- Please dress appropriately for the prom. The prom is a formal event.
- Breathalyzer may be administered.
- No drugs, tobacco, or alcohol will be tolerated.
- No outside bottles of pop or water.
- After grand march, no one is allowed out of the building unless escorted by a chaperone.
- If you’re going to the post prom party, you need to be at prom the entire time. You can bring clothes to change into and leave with the chaperone.
Signature of Principal: